If you have a passion for customers, a community mind-set and are always ready to provide friendly personal customer service that exceeds expectations, then we'd like to hear from you!
If there are currently no positions available or any that are of interest to you, please submit an application for consideration as future career openings become available. Be sure to include your contact information, desired position, and preferred branch location.
Contact any of our branches for an employment application or you can print one out here.
ATTN: Human Resources
PO Box 112
Park Rapids, MN 56470
Northwoods Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Northwoods Bank of Minnesota is hiring a Business Development Officer for our Pine City Market who:
- Must sell consumer loans, residential real estate loans, commercial loans and commercial real estate loans to consumers, professional firms, small/medium sized businesses, manufacturers/distributors and retail establishments.
- Has demonstrated success selling business services, custom engineered solutions and commodities to presidents/owners and homeowners.
- Is responsible for at least 10% loan and 5% deposit growth within the first year. Also, must generate 25-30k in fee income for mortgages within the first year.
- Has demonstrated the ability to operate within branch policies and procedures, while producing new business
- Must promote the branch and bank by servicing and deepening relationships with existing customers and attracting new customers with both loan and deposit products.
- Must find new business; selling competitive financial services in a competitive market, meeting the needs and developing business with consumers.
- Is a self-starter, is highly motivated, sets and achieves goals, is memorable, passionate and works hard, works well with teammates, and manages themselves to extraordinary results.
- Is highly active in the community to build new relationships to help meet and exceed budgeted goals.
Northwoods Bank of Minnesota, established in 1919, is a family owned operation and has been a pillar in the community for 100 years. Its dedicated group of employees are devoted to providing its customers and community with the best personal service and high quality financial products. The Business Development Officer will be a crucial part of the Northwoods Bank team in searching for and maintaining loan growth, overall branch performance and most importantly, taking a small office and helping to transform it into a much larger operation.
To our best candidate, we offer:
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Health and life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- PTO- vacation and sick leave
- Relocation assistance negotiable for the right candidate
- Minimum 4-year degree
- 3-5 years of Commercial Lending experience preferred
- Banking and/or Real Estate experience preferred
- NMLS Certification preferred (can be obtained after offer is made)